Mr. ES

December 07, 2010


Hi, my dear blog.. *wink* *wink*
It’s been a long time not to see u, dear.. hihihi..
I know I’ve done wrong to u.. not looking after u for months!!! *bersihin sarang laba-laba*
Me = Blogger Labil wkwkwk.. :p
I’m sorry.. it’s been a pretty hectic times for me and practically also has been a very depressed time too..  *phew*

But somehow, tonight I wanna write something on u..
Well, today is December, 6 and in this morning, suddenly he came to my mind.. I remembered that yesterday was his birthday! (Wow! I still remember it after years lose contact with him..)

By the way, u must be wondering about who is ‘he’.. He is my first love, let me named him as Mr. ES, according to his acronym name..:)  
Mr. ES is my first love during my last year in junior high school to senior high school and until my first year of collage.. Pretty long time, huh.. 

Firstly, he filled my heart with a bit annoyed for what he has done.. but after all, viola! Everything changes in blink! Ahahaha.. That’s how love works..hihihi.. :p
I loved him because of his intelligence
I loved him because of his attitude which sometimes made me get annoyed
I loved him because of his trick to make me in love with English
I loved him because of his childish attitude
I loved him because of his willingness to share his knowledge
I loved him because of his dream which makes me dream about it too
I loved him because of his honesty that sometimes hurt my feelings


I loved him even though my friends hate him
I loved him even though my friends didn’t support me
I loved him even though I've never been seen in his eyes as a woman
I loved him even though he was my English teacher
I loved him even though he has made me cry for him
I loved him even though he is a smoker
I still love him even though the reasons above were fade away
I loved him unconditionally

But finally I have realized.. The show must go on..
I couldn’t wait for him to turn back and hold me..
It’s impossible!
So I decided to write down the reasons why I shouldn’t love him anymore
I shouldn’t love him because of..............................................................
I’ve nothings to write down.
But somehow, I know I shouldn’t be like this forever. I have to move on.
People said first love never dies.. For me yes, it is but it has been finished for the good of myself..

Finally, I wanna meet him again to tell him “I have been in love with u for years and it makes me stronger, wiser and better.. Thank u for giving me a chance to love u”

Belinda
December, 6th 2010

0 comments: