Awkward inside

December 08, 2009

People call it L.O.V.E
But I have it in different name
‘Awkward inside’

Because L.O.V.E not belongs to and
Seems don’t wanna stand by me…

Sometimes I wanna give up

Exhausted

May be I took it too serious in the beginning
Might be I cared too much
And perhaps I thought too many
Just because I don’t wanna lose
The hands that always hold my hands
The broad shoulder that keep me save no matter what and
The heart that keeps my heart still warm, inside it…

But when the time comes,

I realize
Everything has it ends...

And when the our hour hand and minute hand step to their last
Each of us has to say good bye
It will hurt so much
And the first one will be me
Who let the tears drop and be a small river
that would never swept again by your hand…

Belinda
Saturday, September 5, 2009

0 comments: